Monday, April 26, 2010

A little change in the living room. +an UPDATE

My poor little shelf has been red since about 2002 so it was seriously time for an update. I just got (some of) the new pictures of the kids up there and tore it all down to try and give it a little makeover. . .


 

I sprayed the shelf black along with the picture frames and distressed them a little. . . .a coat of poly uthretane and done!

 

I probably should update Magoo's baby pic up top (since she's 4 1/2 now) but overall I am liking the little overhaul. . .

A slight change can sometimes make a big difference.

UPDATE:
I finally got Magoo's dance pictures and they turned out fabulous so I decided to change out the picture up top.
I had also been working on some candle stick revamps and added those to the mix.

 

. . . .Ta-Dahhhhhh. . . .

Posted by Picasa

No comments: