Friday, April 9, 2010

I know. . . I know. . .

I'm starting this blog to share in some of the insanity of my junk addiction. I've keep it pretty much under control up (yeah right- my house is FULL and so is my storage shed. . . .a lot has leaked over into my mom's garage too) up until the last couple of months --I dove head first into almost daily thrift shopping.


I usually just go to Wal-Mart and stroll down the clearance isles--searching for something on SALE that I can't live with out or trips to the dollar store with high hopes of getting something worth $20 for a BUCK. Its recently escalated into thrift shopping at ALL the local 'Junk Stores' and attending most of the local auctions.


If I know what the retail value of something normally is and its priced at least 50% below that, there is little voice inside of me that screams 'ITS A DEAL!!! GRAB IT BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE GETS IT'


I know. . .I know. . . I'm addicted. Its gotten crazy but I've ended up with some pretty cool JUNK and I'd like to share some with you :)

No comments: