Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Half undone Fixer upper

I think this was on of those 'finish it yourself' wood tables that never got around to quite being finished. I found it at the DI and I think it was marked 5bucks.

 

It looked like someone had attemped to slap some stain on it but pooped out about a third of the way done. It was super easy to sand this lil' feller down and get the little bit of stain that was smeered on the top off. I ended up having to prime this though because the legs were all still raw unfinished wood.


 

I think it turned out pretty good.

 

 
 


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Salty Gal said...

It turned out cute...and your flower looks cute on there too!

Unknown said...

Good job Jackie! What a beauuuutiful flower! :)

Jackie the Junk Junkie said...

I'm glad you both like my little flower. . . .I know someone who thought it was an 'eye roller item' . . . hahaha

Sarah @ The Pumpkin Patch said...

Hello Jackie!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've looked at all of your creations and I love them!!! If you ever need a new home for any of them, I think I can help you out with that. :) I host a Messy Monday and a Transform Tuesday linky party and would love for you to join them each week.