Friday, July 30, 2010

Its for the birds. . .

Check out this Sa-weet bird cage. . . .

 
I got it at the DI for $3 and it was full of crazy plastic greenery crap and birds. . .
I went to an aerobics class the night that I bought it and was showing it off to a friend of mine. We had a bored/creative/crazy moment while waiting for classs to start and came up with this ultra-cool (yeah right), trendy (tacky), decorating idea. . . (hahaha. It still makes me laugh. . . )

 
Oh yeah. . . I know you all are super jealous of my hot bird art thats turning heads on my truck. ;) Its made it done the freeway a couple of times and I'm only down the roadrunner. Magoo thought it was the greatest thing in the world so I thought I would leave it on there for awhile. Who knows. . . maybe it'll turn into the next 'big thing'. hahaha


Ok. . . .On to the real revamp project. . .

 
Posted by Picasa

Kind of cute, huh??

 
Posted by Picasa

I really wish I would have taken a pic with all of the goodies in it before I started tearing it appart. It was too funny. :)

4 comments:

Granny said...

I love that birdcage. The antenna atire just might catch on. Who knows? lol

Sadie said...

I love that! That was an awesome find! You always get the best stuff at the DI.

Camille @ Camille's Casa said...

Oooh, $3 you lucky girl! Good thing I didn't get there first, or I would have bought it:)

Southern Reflexions said...

So Cute!! :o)